- Webroot Mobile Security - Your kindle is still a computer and as such can be infected. Keep it safe and secure with a security system.
- Battery Saver 2x - Save battery life, optimize your Kindle and even kills tasks. This is a valuable app that doesn't take much room.
- Evernote - I have blogged about this one before. Love it for holding information I find, pictures, tips and recipes. Check out this post on the Web Clipper.
- Candy Crush - Ok, yes, it is a game I recently started playing. It is a fun and challenging game and I love a challenge.
- Twonky Beam - This one is a little more challenging to describe in a small space. Basically, it allows me to stream Youtube, Vimeo, News Channels, TED and much more to my Roku.
- Roku - Speaking of the Roku, there is an app allowing me to use my Kindle as a remote control. This is helpful if my husband has the remote on his side of the bed. Now that is truly lazy, right?
- Block Out HD - A long term favorite, this is also one of those challenging logic games.
Monday, November 4, 2013
My favorite Kindle (Android) Apps
I enjoy my Kindle Fire and even more so some of the apps I have been able to add to it. Some of my favorites keep me entertained, productive or on time. Yes, they were all free but always check before you hit the purchase button as things do change. (because I am pretty cheap.)